Skip to main content
Getting Full Text Articles
ACOM puts the ACOM Article Linker button in databases like PubMed to allow linking directly to the online full text if ACOM licenses the journal.
- Access PubMed through the library website: www.acom.edu/library
- Use the search box or the link in the "Search!" box (a link to PubMed is also in the Databases Quick Links menu):
- Once you get to the article citation/abstract, look for the red ACOM Article Linker button:
- If ACOM licenses the journal, you will be linked directly to the full text.
- If ACOM does not have the journal, you will have the option to search for the article on Google Scholar and to request a copy of the article through Interlibrary Loan.
- You will need to create an account the first time you use this service.
- Once you log in to your account, the request form will populate for you. All you need to do is click the submit button.
- Once the library processes the request, you will receive an email to log in to your account to retrieve the article.
Ask a Librarian
To comply with social distancing guidelines, the ACOM Librarians are working remotely and may be delayed in responding to your message. If you email us and don't get a response within a reasonable time, please send us a reminder! Stay safe!
Use this PubMed search box to include ACOM's Article Linker.
Summon searches all of ACOM's holdings and beyond!
Use this A-Z search to see what books ACOM has.
Use this search to browse ACOM's journal holdings.
Search GoogleScholar for free full-text, but remember, don't pay for anything until you check with your librarians!