Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Safety Concerns Reporting Form
Please use this form to report any safety concerns you have. This form is routed to Dr. May. Your anonymity will be protected.
COVID-19 Daily Self-Check
This training module for the ACOM community explains the impact and increasing frequency of extreme heat events and includes information about heat index and "feels like" temperature, signs and symptoms of heat-related illnesses, and how to keep pets safe from heat distress.
- Learn what extreme heat events are
- Learn why extreme heat events are occurring more frequently
- Understand the impact of extreme heat events
- Learn what populations are especially vulnerable to extreme heat events
- Learn the signs and symptoms of heat exhaustion and heat stroke
- Learn how to stay healthy and hydrated during an extreme heat event
Mask Up to Stop the Spread of COVID
This training module for the ACOM community explains the importance of properly wearing a mask to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and includes information from regional leaders UAB, Alabama Public Health, and Emory as well as national leaders Johns Hopkins and Mayo Clinic.
- Understand how COVID-19 spreads in the air
- Know how to properly wear and care for masks
- Learn tips for preventing fogging glasses
- Learn about washing masks
Reserve a Seat in the Auditoriums