Skip to main content
Remove your profile from Outlook:
2.Open Control Panel.
3.Open Mail by clicking the Mail icon.
4.Choose Show Profiles.
5.Select a profile.
After removing your Outlook profile, open Outlook. You will be prompted to create a new profile. Name it something like your new email address (<username>@acom.edu). Once you have created the new profile, you will be prompted to log in. User your new email address to log in.
Changing to .edu email address in Android
- Go into Settings.
- Select Accounts.
- Select Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync.
- Select your ACOM email account.
- Tap the menu button in the top right of the screen.
- Select Remove Account.
- Go back to the Home screen and select your email app.
- In the settings menu of your email app, add a new corporate account using your new email address (<username>@acom.edu).
Changing to .edu email address in iOS
- From the Home screen, tap the Settings icon.
- Tap Mail.
- Tap Accounts.
- Tap your current ACOM email account.
- Tap Delete Account.
- Add your account back as an Exchange account using your new email address (<username>@acom.edu).
If your phone or tablet asks for an email server, type in “outlook.office365.com.”