Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
OMS-I students will receive access to Pathoma in January of their 1st year. Students will continue to have access to Pathoma through January of their 3rd year.
See the section below for login information. If you have any questions, please email Nicole Mitchell.
Please email Nicole Mitchell if you would like to request a Pathoma account. She will let you know when your account is created.
- Login to your account at www.pathoma.com/login.
- Your username is your complete school email address, (i.e., email@example.com).
- Your password is the same as your username -- your complete school email address.
- Once you log in, please click on the My Account link to change your password.
OMS-I through OMS-III students have access to COMBANK. Students will receive activation emails and instructions from COMBANK (True Learn).
If you do not receive the activation email from COMBANK, please email Nicole Mitchell.
Please email Nicole Mitchell to request access to COMBANK. She will send you a username and password.
- Log in to COMBANK at www.truelearn.com.
- Your username is your complete school email address (i.e., firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Once you log in, please reset your password.
- Register for an account at https://www.boardvitals.com/users/sign_up using your ACOM email address.
- After you register for an account, you will receive a system-generated email asking you to accept access to the question banks ACOM has purchased:
- Once you accept access to the question banks, you will receive another email confirming your email address:
- After you have created an account, you can access Board Vitals at https://www.boardvitals.com.
- Click the orange LOGIN button on the top right to sign in with your username and password.