Skip to main content
Access your WMware Horizon Desktop
- This will take you to a webpage where you can select the Mac or Windows version that you need (Do not use UWP)
- Click "Go To Download", next to your selection
- Click "Download" on the right side of the screen
- Agree to the terms and install the application.
- After the Install is complete, open and run the program. Mac users may have to go to your Applications folder in Finder to do this. It may say it’s unable to access accessibility, which is fine, just click “not now”
- There will be a box to Add Server
- For the server name you will need to enter: view.acom.edu and Connect
- Your log in info will be your ACOM email and password
- It may have an update, and if so, go ahead and hit Download and Install. It will update quickly and restart.
- After logging in again, you should be at a screen showing a computer Icon with “Students” below it. This will open your Windows virtual desktop.
Need help? Ask your librarian!