Skip to main content
Create an UpToDate Account
- Go to UpToDate to create a new account. You must be on campus or logged in to the web version of UpToDate through the library website to create the initial account. You must create your account on a laptop or desktop computer -- a mobile device will not work! If you already have a personal account, skip this step.
- Click on "Log In/Register" in the top right corner.
- Enter your personal information and click the yellow "Submit Registration" button.
Install the App
- Go the App Store, Microsoft Store, or Google Play.
- Search for "UpToDate."
- Install the app.
- Sign in with your UpToDate username and password.
Confirm Your Account
- You must confirm your UpToDate account every 90 days to continue using the mobile app.
- The app will prompt you to log in to your account when needed. You may also get an email from UpToDate alerting you that your mobile access will be terminated unless you log in to your account.
- Go to UpToDate from the library website and log in to your account.
Chat with a Librarian
Need help? Ask a librarian! Contact us by phone, email, or drop by the library.
Phone: (334) 699-2266 ext. 4242
Inside ACOM, just dial 4242.